Thursday, December 1, 2016

MY REVIEW OF THE RAINFALL SHOWERHEAD BY H20 NATURAL

I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

Recently I received a 6 inch with chrome finish high pressure luxury rainfall shower head by H20 Natural for free to review, here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Shower-Chrome-Finish-Pressure-Rainfall/dp/B01GLTP472/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478816497&sr=8-1&keywords=shower+head.  We needed a new shower head anyway so we gave it a try. I love this shower head ! First of all, it's in a chrome finish that looks very modern and nice. It gave our bathroom a more luxury look.  The size was nice and big, 6 inches across, much larger than our other one.

It was so easy to install. Just screw it on, and you're all set. It came with tape and and new arm, but we just used our old one. It took longer to remove our old one. No leaks whatsoever.  It reminds me of the showerheads you would see in more upscale hotels. With the head as big as it was, the water flow coverage I got was amazing. The water pressure was perfect and steady! It was the best relaxing shower I've had in a long time. This is by far the best shower head I've ever owned. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to buy a new shower head. Two thumbs up!



THE RAINFALL SHOWERHEAD BY H20 NATURAL


 THE RAINFALL SHOWERHEAD BY H20 NATURAL


 THE RAINFALL SHOWERHEAD BY H20 NATURAL

No comments:

Post a Comment