There's no place quite like Florida for the holidays We have our own sense of style here. Florida has so much to see and do already, the holidays just add more to it. I've compiled a list of unforgettable amazing holiday things to do in Florida, enjoy:
1. Now Snowing - Now Snowing is a monthlong winter wonderland spectacular featuring Charles Dickens carollers, performers, photos with Santa, horse drawn carriage rides, the Celebration Express train, and yes, it has nightly snowfalls at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00. amd 9:00 pm. They also have an ice rink open 4-10 pm till January 1st. They will be having a Radio Disney holiday concert on Saturday December 17th. This event and parking are free, but there are small fees for the ice skating, carriage rides, Santa photos, and the train. It's located at the Celebration Town Center, 701 Front St. Celebration.
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA- NOW SNOWING|
2. Santa's Enchanted Forest - The site says it's the world's largest holiday theme park with over 100 rides, games, shows and attractions. It features south Florida's largest Christmas light show with millions of lights, lasers, themed displays, Christmas music, live shows and carnival rides. It's open till January 8th, 5:00 pm till midnight. Admission for adults is $31.78, kids $22,43. It's located at 7900 SW 40th St., Miami.
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA- SANTA'S ENCHANTED FOREST|
3. Gaylord Palms - From November 18th to January 1st you can go to Christmas at Gaylord Palms. They have larger than life decorations with over 2 million lights. They have Alpine Rush Snow tubing, which is priced at $19.99. They also have ICE, a walk through attraction kept at 9 degrees. It is an inside winter wonderland with 2 million pounds of ice sculptures, 4 ice slides, ice carving zone, and a nativity scene carved of ice. Price is $29.99 adults, $16.99 kids. And let's not forget about Santa! You can take photos of him for a fee!
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA- GAYLORD PALMS|
4. Busch Garden's Christmas Town - This event runs for 23 select dates from November 25th to December 31st. The park comes alive with 2 million lights and decorations. You can meet and take photos with Rudolph and Santa. They have special Christmas musicals and ice shows. They also have a Christmas village where they offer treats and Christmas gift shopping. They even have a Christmas Town Express where you climb aboard a train and sing Christmas carols. This event is included with the regular Busch Gardens admission price of $99.00.
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA - CHRISTMAS TOWN|
5. The Murder Mystery Dinner Train - This is a one of a kind experience where you can spend the holidays on a train ride in Fort Myers.. They have an awesome Christmas Rail-Boat trip. This trip takes you for a train ride with soup and salad to Punta Gorda. There you get on a boat for a boat tour through the Punta Gorda isles. Then back on the train to Fort Myers for your entree and dessert. No murder mystery on this one. The cost is $99.00
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA - MURDER MYSTERY DINNER TRAIN|
6. Disney World and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - The first Christmas party is November 7, and the last is December 22nd, 3-4 weeks apart. During the parties you can see Mickey's Once Upon a Time Christmas Parade, Holiday Wishes fireworks, 2 Christmas stage shows, dance parties and meet and greets. They also serve complimentary hot cocoa, cookies and apple slices. They even have snow on Main Street! These tickets are popular and hard to come by at $99.00 per adult. There is a separate admission cost for this.
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA - MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY|
7. St. Augustine's Night of Lights - Their Nights of Lights is from November 19th to January 31st. This was selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday light displays in the world! It features over 3 million white lights that light up the entire city. Holiday music and the lighting of the city's Christmas tree add to the excitement. It truly is a sight to see!
|7 UNFORGETTABLE AMAZING HOLIDAY THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA - ST. AUGUSTINE'S NIGHT OF LIGHTS|