The end of the year is almost here and that means New Year's Eve. To many that is parties and celebrations. 2016 hasn't been the best year, and hopefully 2017 will be better for many. With that said here is a list of 6 Fun things to do for New Years Eve in Florida. Enjoy and have a safe one!
1. Starlite New Year Eve fireworks Cruise - This event includes an open bar, souvenir photo, hors d'ouvres, food stations, desserts, a DJ, fireworks show, and a champagne toast at midnight. You have to be 21. They have 2 cruises, one out of Tampa, and one out of Clearwater. Price is $199.995 per adult. Tampa's is located at 603 Channelside. Clearwater's is at 25 Causeway Drive, slip #55.
2. Light up Tampa Bay New Year's Eve celebration and block party - This is Tampa bays largest New Year's Eve celebration. This event is free and has a ball drop, fireworks display, two stages of entertainment, food and beverages, and a Tampa Bay Lightning watch party. The event starts at 7:00 pm at 615 Channelside Drive, Channelside Plaza, Tampa.
3. Aqua Eve - You can celebrate New Year's Eve at the Florida Aquarium. They will have music, complimentary food, beer, wine, and a champagne toast. The event runs from 9:00 pm till 1:00 am and is at the Florida Aquarium at 701 Channelside Drive, Tampa. Cost is $130
4. New Years Eve at Shephards Beach Resort - They have live music and a DJ, ballroom drop, dancing and party favors. It all starts at 8:00 pm at 619 S. Gulfview Blvd. Clearwater. Cost is $25-35.
5. Light Up Clearwater Beach fireworks - This is a family friendly free fireworks event. It starts promptly at midnight at the Clearwater Beach at 429 Poinsettia Ave., Clearwater.
6. Busch Gardens - At this New Year's Eve event they will have the park open till 1:00 am. Special entertainment is scheduled to perform like The Guess Who and others. Their is a ball drop and fireworks at the end of the night. The price is included in the regular daily admission of $92.