Monday, July 19, 2021

THE AWESOME SURFACE CLEANER BY MAV AQUA DOC

      I received compensation in the form of free products  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,


As a new hot tub owner I was stumped. There are so many products on the market, and so many different kinds. It was starting to look like I would be spending a small fortune just on the upkeep of my hot tub! I am so happy I came upon MavAquaDoc products. They everything you would need, and they are all so affordable! Let me tell you about the amazing ones I tried!-




Spa and Hot Tub Surface Cleaner- Even with my hot tub being fairly new, it was starting to look dirty. With this product I just sprayed on, waited about 30 seconds, then wiped of. It work amazing, and didn't have a strong odor!-
















Strong, Fast Acting Spa Surface Cleaner - Say goodbye to dirt, grime, scale, and scum lines. Simply use their spa tub cleaner to easily wipe off any dirt or stains appearing on the surface of your jacuzzi or spa. Spa Cleaner & Hot Tub Cleaner Spray - Best Spa Surface Cleaner for Hot Tubs, Jacuzzi Cleaner & Hot Tub Surface Cleaner for Spa That Works as a Jacuzzi Cleaner & Tub Cleaner! 



This is an amazing product that worked quickly. Don't know what I would of done without it! I liked that this spray is designed for a surface of a hot tub or spa as some chemicals can damage its surface. I used this on a few applications with a white cloth and was very surprised at what came off. I didnt see anywhere near what was on the cloth. I am definitely going to continue to use this product as I really like the results! 



#hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner



You can buy this amazing product from walmart here-


https://www.walmart.com/blocked?url=L2lwL1NwYS1DbGVhbmVyLUhvdC1UdWItU3ByYXktQmVzdC1TdXJmYWNlLVR1YnMtSmFjdXp6aS1UaGF0LVdvcmtzLU1BVi1BcXVhRG9jLTE2b3ovNzgzMjQzMDA4&uuid=3c6fbc60-bd6e-11eb-a683-479cd5daebf3&vid=&g=a

No comments:

Post a Comment