Monday, July 19, 2021

THE AWESOME FILTER CLEANER BY MAV AQUA DOC

       I received compensation in the form of free products  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.



Hello all,


As a new hot tub owner I was stumped. There are so many products on the market, and so many different kinds. It was starting to look like I would be spending a small fortune just on the upkeep of my hot tub! I am so happy I came upon MavAquaDoc products. They everything you would need, and they are all so affordable! Let me tell you about the amazing ones I tried!-



Spa and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner- I noticed my filter was starting to look dirty. This product was easy to use and so fast acting1 My filter looked new after just one use! Now I wont have to buy more filters so soon!-












How to use the Hot Tub Filter Cleaner: Soak your filter in our top-quality spa filter cleaning solution to increase the efficiency and lifespan of your spa and hot tub filter. Their product is specifically designed to be a filter cleaner for hot tubs and spas. It is Fast Acting, Easy To Use Spa Filter Cleaner: They specialize in ensuring your hot tub cartridge filter cleaner is easy to use. Simply soak your filter in our hot tub cleaning solution for 60 minutes and put the clean filter back into its compartment in your spa, hot tub or pool. No need to soak overnight. 3. Cleans Sand, Cartridge, And DE Filters: When you choose an AquaDoc filter cleaner, you're making the right spa choice. Their filter cleaner for hot tubs is specially designed to clean Cartridge Filters, Sand filters, and Diatomaceous Earth filters. 4. Professional Grade, Made In The USA: They provide a professional grade hot tub filter cleaning soak solution for use in both commercial and home spas, hot tubs, and pools. Proudly made in the USA, you can rest easy knowing we use the highest quality materials. Filter Cleaner for Hot Tubs by MAV AquaDoc allows you to enjoy your leisure time. Their spa filter cleaner is designed to remove any headaches associated with cleaning your hot tub, spa, or pool.







This is an amazing product that worked quickly. Don't know what I would of done without it!


#hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner


You can buy this amazing product from walmart here-



https://www.walmart.com/blocked?url=L2lwL01BVi1BcXVhRG9jLUhvdC1UdWItRmlsdGVyLUNsZWFuZXItU29hay1hbmQtU3BhLUZpbHRlci1DbGVhbmVyLVNvYWstMy1QYWNrLzg3ODE3NzY2Mw==&uuid=ccd622d0-bd6e-11eb-8eab-f35a3aaf874b&vid=&g=a


No comments:

Post a Comment