Monday, July 19, 2021

HOT TUB METAL PREVENT PRODUCT BY MAV AQUA DOV

       I received compensation in the form of free products  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.



Hello all,


As a new hot tub owner I was stumped. There are so many products on the market, and so many different kinds. It was starting to look like I would be spending a small fortune just on the upkeep of my hot tub! I am so happy I came upon MavAquaDoc products. They everything you would need, and they are all so affordable! Let me tell you about the amazing one I tried!-











The metal prevent product from Mav Aqua Doc gets rid of all your metal buildup and stains quickly. It got my hot tub looking so clean and new again! An awesome buy!



Hot tubs often gather buildup from metal deposits. That’s where our spa metal prevent chemical is able to help remove this problem by keeping your spa metal free to begin with. Our spa metal prevent keeps iron and other metals from oxidizing, which can stain the spas finish. Using metal prevent before filling your hot tub allows you to enjoy a metal free spa. Using our spa metal prevent chemical is your first line of spa defense for avoiding metal buildup in your hot tub, spa, or jacuzzi. Keep your Jacuzzi metal free with our spa metal control liquid. - Using our spa metal prevent chemical is easy. Simply keep the circulation pump running and add 1 pint (or 16 fl oz) of our metal control liquid around the waterline for every 625 gallons of water. Once added, circulate the spa water for 30 minutes. Then enjoy metal free hot tub water at your leisure.



This is an amazing product that worked quickly. Don't know what I would of done without it!

#hottubs #aquadoc #hottub #poolandspa #hottubowner



You can buy this amazing product from walmart here-



https://www.walmart.com/blocked?url=L2lwL01BVi1BcXVhRG9jLVNwYS1NZXRhbC1Db250cm9sLUFkdmFuY2VkLVN0YWluLVByZXZlbnQtTWF4aW1pemUtWW91ci1Ib3QtVHViLUtlZXAtVGhlLU91dC0xNm96Lzg3MjE1NDAwNw==&uuid=a35eb530-bd6d-11eb-9ad4-c9c6fc50e66d&vid=&g=a



No comments:

Post a Comment