Friday, July 2, 2021

THE AMAZING 2 WAY WALKIE TALKIE SET BY TOPSUNG

  


  I received compensation in the form of free products in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.



Hello all,


It's been a while since my last post. This whole covid 19 pandemic has sure put a damper on my blogging since I have been so busy of late. But that's okay, there's still lots of blog posts to write.


I have recently gotten a product from amazon. It is a 2 way walkie talkie set by Topsung.  I don't know what I was expecting when I bought , but I was pleasantly surprised. This set works amazing!


First it comes with 3 walkie talkies, batteries, and lanyards. The walkie talkie set I got comes in 3 colors, dark, blue, light blue and yellow. The instructions were very clear and I got them to work in no time!


The sound that comes in the walkie talkies is crystal clear. You can set it to different channels, it has 22 main channels and 121 privacy codes. It has a long range, up to 16 miles. It has auto memory and scan function. These thing are ight quality and suitable for both adults and children!


So if your in the market for an awesome git, I highly recommend the 2 way walkie talkie set by Topsung!-









No comments:

Post a Comment