Saturday, September 8, 2018

THE AWESOME MAGNETIC GUN MOUNT BY TRAVEL INSPIRA

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

Looking for gifts can be tiresome. If you have guyn enthusiasts in your family like I do I know just the thing. I was lucky to be able to get my hands on this awesome product. It is the Magnetic un Mount by Travel Inspira.


This magnetic mount had great ho,ding power for you firearm. It is rated for 43 lbs. It lets you draw your weapon with ease while holding it firmly in place. It is compact which makes it great for hiding a concealed holster.

It is rubber coated for extra protection. I like that it is so easy to install, with self tapping screws or double sided tape. It truly is a versatile magnetic mount that can be used practically anywhere.

I have tried other magnetic gun mounts. They either don't stay in place. or it's difficult to release the gun with them. But not with this one.


This awesome product is available for just $12.99 on amazon through this link- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D8NGDFH . It makes a great gift!





THE AWESOME MAGNETIC GUN MOUNT BY TRAVEL INSPIRA

No comments:

Post a Comment