Thursday, August 30, 2018

A GREAT THERMAL LAMINATOR BY SARKI

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.



Hello all,

I have kept many arts and crafts and pictures have made me over the years. They are wonderful little menetos of them when they were young. Now I have a granddaughter, who is quite the little artist. She just loves coloring and drawing with me.


That's why I am so glad to have come across the 13" thermal laminator by SARKI. It supports both hot and cold lamination and only has a 3 minute warm up. I love that is can be used for big and small projects and can accomodate projects up to 13 " That comes in handy when your little one is a budding artists and likes to draw on anything she can get her hands on. 


It has a 2 roller system, so bubbles and wrinkles are a thing of the past. This is a great laminator and it makes my pictures turn out picture perfect. It even has a 30 minutes automatic shutoff, just in case you get distracted. I really like that feature because my granddaughter keeps me on my toes. 


It even offers a 1 year free replacement. This a great product and its only $74.99 from amazon through this link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DVQ8X4D- It makes a great gift!





A GREAT THERMAL LAMINATOR BY SARKI

No comments:

Post a Comment