Saturday, August 25, 2018

A GREAT BUY! THE SNORKEL MASK BY OBLIVISCAR

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I don't know about you, but this Floridian loves the water. I think most of us do, that's why we live here where we are surrounded by it! And one thing we do love here is our water sports. There are so many to choose from!


With so much sealife to explore it's no wonder we flock to the water. I have seen many dolphins, all kinds of fish, and sea turtles. But getting under the water is the place to get a better view! Swimming down by the beautiful coral is where the most interesting species live.


My son has recently took up snorkeling and loves it. He said finding the right equipment at an affordable price is very important. So I'm glad I got my hands on this great snorkel mask for him. It's by Obliviscar and comes with many extras.


It is a seaview 180 degree full face mask that's an anti fog mask. It also comes with earplugs, and a waterproof case for your phone or valuables. It has a great anti leak technology. It's is available for $30.99 on amazon through this link - https://www.amazon.com/Obliviscar-Snorkel-Mask-Panoramic-Adults/dp/B07BKYXCN6- it makes a great gift!



 SNORKEL MASK BY OBLIVISCAR

3 comments:

  1. I’m a big fan of your blog and want to say I like the way you write your posts.
    Your posts have been of great importance Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete