Sunday, September 16, 2018

THE ADORABLE KIDS SWIM GOGGLES BY MARCO POLO

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I don't know about you, but this Floridian loves the water. I think most of us do, that's why we live here where we are surrounded by it! And one thing we do love here is our water sports. There are so many to choose from!


With so much sealife to explore it's no wonder we flock to the water. I have seen many dolphins, all kinds of fish, and sea turtles. But getting under the water is the place to get a better view! Swimming down by the beautiful coral is where the most interesting species live.


My granddaughter loves playing in the water. Whether its playing in the sprinklers or in her little pool. I know finding the right equipment to keep her eyes protected at an affordable price is very important. So I'm glad I got my hands on these Kids swim Goggles by Marco Polo.


The price is an affordable $3.97. Very much worth it to protect the little ones eyes. And the frog design is just adorable.


These goggles are available on amazon here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQSBS88  . They make a great gift.




THE ADORABLE KIDS SWIM GOGGLES BY MARCO POLO

No comments:

Post a Comment