Thursday, September 27, 2018

THE AWESOME RORAIMA LAWN MOWER/ TRACTOR COVER




I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.




Hello all,

I recently received a Roraima lawn mower/tractor cover try and review. I was very happy to give this product a try. I recently bought a new riding mower and unfortunately have been having to park under a tree. The tree has been depositing a lot of debris all over my mower and I have been wanting to do something about it. And voila! I have been blessed with this mower cover.



When I took it out of the box it was in a bag, and came with a built in straps that kept the cover down in place. When we rolled it out, it looked to be rather large in size. I got the green one. I really like the elastic hems it has, it helps keeps it in place also.  And it is waterproof! A real need for outdoor storage.

The cover was made out of a good quality material that looked like it would last awhile. I found putting the cover on by myself easy. The cover slid on nicely, and the straps were easy to use. This is an awesome product and I highly recommend it. The price is only $45.96  on amazon through the following link- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0759XCJX1-  Makes a great gift!
#lawnmowercover #lawntractorcover #RORAIMA





THE AWESOME RORAIMA LAWN MOWER/ TRACTOR COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment