Sunday, September 23, 2018

THE AWESOME INNX QUILTED MICROFIBER SOFA PROTECTOR

I received compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,


I love trying to keep my home looking nice. Sometimes that is a hard task to do. I love my pets, but sometimes their upkeep is a lot. Sometimes I feel like I have a small petting zoo in my home. My pets are especially hard on my furniture. And you know how hard we all try to keep it looking new because sometimes the prices for furniture is expensive, and it becomes a pricey purchase.


One thing I have invested in is covers for my furniture. I have recently gotten the INNX Quilted Microfiber/Suede Sofa Protector. I have the tan one because my couch is brown. This cover is quite stylish and pretty. I love thats is quilted, it makes for a very comfy cover. And the microfiber material makes is very soft and luxurious feeling. It is very thick and well made, and it offers three layers of protection.


This couch cover is awesome. The material stays in place, and it has built in rubber pieces that you tuck into your couch to help it do so. It even has straps and tabs that wrap around the arms and back to also help in stay in place. This cover offers the best protection against those spills the kids make, and the messes the animals make. It's also washable, so that makes it a win-win for me! I love the whole INNX line, they are high quality products. This quality product is available on amazon for only $27.84 here - https://www.amazon.com/INNX-Microfiber-Loveseat-Protector-Slipcover/dp/B01FPJDEP8/ref=lp_14696926011_1_2?srs=14696926011&ie=UTF8&qid=1467894161&sr=8-2-  Makes a great gift!





THE AWESOME INNX QUILTED MICROFIBER SOFA PROTECTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment