Thursday, June 23, 2016

TOP 5 GAMES OF E3

E3 was last week and we got a lot of new announcements on some great games.
Here is my list of my top 5 games I cant wait to play from E3 by Chris Hauser

5. GOD OF WAR-
I love the original trilogy, it had some of the best combat and a great story.. And this one looks to be more of that! Set in Norse Mythology with the continung story of an older Kratos . This ones gonna be awesome!

4. BATTLEFIELD 1-
Battlefield has always been one of my favorite franchises. The hardcore shooting mechanics and pure destruction that you can bring about on any level has always drawn me to these games. Battlefield 1 is set in a world war 1 era and it looks beautiful.  New guns and clashes and vehicles,  I can't wait for this one!

3. CIVILIZATION 6- 
This game looks like what is needed to fill that turn based strategy niche. It has a new stylized art style over the realistic of CIV  5 I'm not a real fan of, but the outreaching city system they added looks to be real fun!.

2. FOR HONOR-
This new game by UBISOFT may look like a beat-em up style game in the vain of Dynasty Warrior but the elegant combat system comprised of blocks and parring. Its more of a battle of wits than a mindless button masher.

1. SKYRIM REMASTERED-
Dragonborn reborn. Coming to XBOX 1 and Playstation 4 . Whats better than a better looking Skyrim, nothing. Improved water and lighting effects and console modds.  I put a 100s of hours in the original and I cant wait to add more.

These all promise to be great fun! These are just some of many great games shown at E3.


No comments:

Post a Comment