Thursday, June 16, 2016

HOW TO GET THIS FOR FREE!

Hello all,

Have you heard of the WalMart  or Target beauty boxes.? They are a steal of a deal. Walmart's boxes come available four times a year, once per season. You sign up on their site _

https://beautybox.walmart.com/

set up your profile which includes info such as age, skin type, hair type.. Then automatically once per season they send you out a box for of samples,  and some are full sized.  Nothing else to do.. I have had make up, shampoo, face wash, deodorant, all types of stuff sent to me. I love my beauty boxes. Its the best way to try new products before buying them. The best thing of all, they're free. You just pay a small S&H free of $5.00 per box. Trust me, the items you receive are worth much more than $5.00!

Target also has their own beauty boxes.
www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box/

 They're boxes aren't available as often as WalMart's. They usually are on a first come first serve basis, and they run out quickly. They're boxes are also free, but their S&H is usually around $7.00. Both boxes are worth it! Take a look at what I got today! Sign up and give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment