Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MY REVIEW OF THE INNX NON-SLIP WATERPROOF CARGO LINER COVER


I received compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

Hello all,

I have recently purchased a new car and have been doing my best to keep it looking clean. One thing I have really been wanting is a liner for the back. I am always hauling things like groceries and such. So when I have recently received an INNX non-slip quilted waterproof cargo liner cover for my car I was thrilled. 

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. This liner is simply amazing. It is very thick and padded, and quilted. It attaches to the back of your headrests so it stays in place. The straps are reinforced so they won't rip or tear. It has velcro patches to help is stay in place. The liner itself is made of very durable, material. The size gives you plenty of coverage for small SUV's. It even has a handy pocket built right in for handy storage! It was plenty of coverage for my car, even if I put the back seats down. Its also perfect for tailgating. This is a high quality product at a great price! And I love that's it's waterproof!

The INNX non-slip quilted waterproof  cargo liner cover is now available on amazon for $59.99. through this link http://amzn.to/2dgCZE6 .  So if you're looking for a high quality cargo liner, this is it!    #innxproducts



MY REVIEW OF THE INNX NON-SLIP WATERPROOF CARGO LINER COVER



MY REVIEW OF THE INNX NON-SLIP WATERPROOF CARGO LINER COVER






MY REVIEW OF THE INNX NON-SLIP WATERPROOF CARGO LINER COVER




No comments:

Post a Comment