Sunday, August 6, 2017

MY REVIEW OF THE HSI GLIDER CERAMIC FLAT IRON

I received compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I am sure I am not the only one who gets frizzy hair this time of year. I use a hair dryer, and afterwards I found the only thing I can do to tame my hair is to use a flat iron. I usually use the cheaper brands, and to be honest , after using them my hair doesn't look much better. So I was very happy when I got sent the HSI Glider Ceramic Flat iron to review!

This product is amazing. Hands down, the best flat iron I have ever used or owned. It is definitely a high quality, professional grade product. First off, my hair tends to get frizzy a lot. This product has ceramic plates that heat up in seconds, and prevent hot spots. This allows for overall even heat distribution that helps to tame your frizz, and make it shiny. And it works! Its high quality ceramic plates have 8 heat balance micro-sensors that regulate the heat.

The flat iron comes with a bottle of argan oil protection spray, a glove to protect your hand, and a thermal sleeve for storing it. Its a high quality product, I definitely recommend it, and its $79.99 through this link https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175.  I love this product!



MY REVIEW OF THE HSI GLIDER CERAMIC FLAT IRON




MY REVIEW OF THE HSI GLIDER CERAMIC FLAT IRON







No comments:

Post a Comment