Thursday, August 24, 2017

MY REVIEW OF THE HANGO INSULATED LUNCH COOLER BAG

I received compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I have been in the market for a food quality lunch bag. My husband takes them to work and he goes through them like water. He gets them very dirty and greasy, or they rip or the zipper stops working. What a mess! So I was thrilled when I got to review the Hango Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag. It comes in a set of 2, one larger size for your lunch. The smaller size is for snacks.

I am thrilled with this high quality product. The bags have the best thermal insulation, so your food stays cold. The zipper is made of durable stainless steel. That was a major issue with me for other lunch bags. The zipper would always break. And to top it off, they offer a lifetime warranty! This is the only lunchbag I am aware that does that! When you buy it now, it comes with it's own pretty cotton pull string gift bag.

I love the durability of this lunchbag. You can feel the material and tell its a high quality product. I love how it comes in a set of 2 sizes. My husband carries his lunch in one, and other items in the other. Very handy! So if you're tired of wasting money on other cheap lunch bags that just don't last, give this bag a try. You'll be glad you did! It's available on amazon for $15.99 through this link https://www.amazon.com/Hango-Insulated-Lunch-Cooler-Sizes/dp/B071V6FHLW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501174764&sr=8-1&keywords=lunch+bag .



MY REVIEW OF THE HANGO INSULATED LUNCH COOLER BAG



MY REVIEW OF THE HANGO INSULATED LUNCH COOLER BAG





No comments:

Post a Comment