Thursday, July 19, 2018

THE AWESOME ANCORDWORKS PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

Hello all,


Who doesn't love the outdoors! I know my family does, We especially love to go camping and water activities. Nothing says family time like huddled around a campfire listening to our fave music.

I am so glad I came across this awesome speaker! It is the AncordWorks portable, floatable, waterproof, bluetooth speaker. It is waterproof up to 1 meter depth in the water. And the sound is awesome. It had an output power of 20 watts and sound incredible. The battery charge last 24 hours!

I love that it bluetooth enabled so it can be hands free. It also comes with a float to attach it to so you can take it anywhere.

My son loves kayaking. So as he goes along he has this great speaker in tow. He provides the music for his whole group. My daughter like having it float around in the pool while she relaxes. Nothing relaxes more like music!

It is an awesome speaker and an awesome buy from amazon for only $25,99 through this link -
https://www.amazon.com/AncordWorks-Portable-Bluetooth-Resistant-Floating/dp/B07CHCNMXN-
makes a great gift!




THE AWESOME ANCORDWORKS PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER



5 comments: