Wednesday, July 4, 2018

THE AMAZING 3D PRINTED MOON LAMP BY ICOCO

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

It always seems like summer is the time we all get invited to birthdays. I know I've been invited to a few. Then you get stuck trying to search for that unique gift that's never been done before. I've recently gotten my hands on an amazing item I would love to share with you.

It is the 3D printed Moon Lamp and Night Light by ICOCO. This is a very unique and beautiful lamp. The 3D printing of the moon on it gives it a very accurate replica of it down to every last detail.
It is touch activated, and it can change 8 different colors. It has built in lithium batteries that can hold a charge up to 8 hours. It even comes with an android charger for charging. It also has a strap for hanging.

I really like this lamp. I especially love its bright white color, so you can see every detail. I also like that it comes with a wooden base to set it on. It also has a 12 month warranty.  You can buy it for $22.99 through this link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076HN4MQR. This one is 5.9 inches in diameter, and would make a great gift for anyone!





THE AMAZING 3D PRINTED MOON LAMP BY ICOCO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. 3D printing moon lamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might point out in which it is a a fantastic submit of your fantastic particular person, now i'm pleased to notice this kind of. Star Wars Lampe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you hanging in between whether I should hire someone to Take My Classes for Me by Do My Classes Now or not? Well, you are thinking overly. Hire us and allow our educational professionals to take away your doubts.

    ReplyDelete