It's that time of the year again. When kids are out of school for a few weeks and the popular beaches are filled with college Springbreakers. Spring Break has arrived! If you're looking for somewhere to spend your time off, here are the top 5 best Florida Spring Break destinations:
1. Panama City Beach - This beach earned the name Spring Break capital of the world. The city has one of the few communities that welcome Spring Breakers. So many visit here every year, big companies like Victoria's Secret, Banana Boat, and MTV also come. It has 27 miles of beautiful beaches. It draws tens of thousands . Last year they enforced a ban of no drinking on beaches. But this year is looks like the ban has been lifted on certain beaches.
|TOP 5 BEST FLORIDA SPRING BREAK DESTINATIONS - PANAMA CITY BEACH|
2. Daytona Beach - Last year Daytona Beach had the largest Spring Break crowd it has seen in a decade. Many say it's because of the alcohol ban on other beaches. It has 23 miles of beaches, 16 miles allows parking and driving. It is marketed as one of the cheaper Spring Break destinations. It has many venues for parties and beach front bars.
|TOP 5 BEST FLORIDA SPRING BREAK DESTINATIONS - DAYTONA BEACH|
3. Miami South Beach - Last year, they claimed to have over 136,000 visitors at South Beach every weekend during Spring Break. The epicenter of it's partying occurs on Ocean Drive from 15th St. to Southpoint. The crowds got so large last year they had to shut down Ocean Drive. This year there is a temporary ban on alcohol on their beaches. With it's beautiful beaches and an abundant night life, it has much to offer.
|TOP 5 BEST FLORIDA SPRING BREAK DESTINATIONS - MIAMI SOUTH BEACH|
4. Key West - Key West is America's only Caribbean Island and considers itself an independent republic It has the luxury of the warm Gulf of Mexico waters. At this time of year they have non stop parties going on 24/7. Spring breakers swarm Duval St., with its 1/14 miles of galleries, shops, and bars. The bars close at 4 am., and their beaches close at 11 pm. Crowds love gathering for their nightly Sunset Celebration.
|TOP 5 BEST FLORIDA SPRING BREAK DESTINATIONS - KEY WEST|
5. Orlando - Tourists have long favored Orlando as a destination. But of late Spring Breakers are too.
Universal's Citywalk provides an abundance of nightlife activities, and many of the hotels have their own private beaches. The entertainment options here are limitless. It is becoming more popular for Spring Breakers every year.
|TOP 5 BEST FLORIDA SPRING BREAK DESTINATIONS - ORLANDO|