If you have little ones you know Easter will be here soon. Now you're thinking, what to do with them. I've found some fun affordable Easter events going on in our area you may want to check out. Enjoy:
1. New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center (New Port Richey) - They will be hosting an Easter egg hunt from 10 am to 2 pm. It's free for 10 and under. They will also be having a Bunny Splash in their pool featuring games and an egg hunt. Their is a small charge for the Bunny Splash. Located at 6630 Van Buren St. 727-841-4560.
2. Calvary Chapel Annual Easter Egg Hunt (New Port Richey) - They will be having an egg hunt on Saturday April 15th from 10 am - 12 pm, for ages 2- 12 years. They will also have a car show, inflatables, a petting zoo with pony rides, and bunny pictures. The event is open till 3 pm. $1 per person admission. Located at 6825 Trouble Creek Rd.
3. Annual Community Easter Celebration at the Trinity Presbyterian Church of Seven Springs (New Port Richey) - This event is free and will feature an egg hunt, food, and carnival games. It's April 9th from 2 pm - 4 pm. It's located at 8929 Cypress Lakes Blvd.
4. Easter Bunny at the Shops at Wiregrass (Wesley Chapel) - The Easter Bunny will be there with goodie bags, Tony the balloon guy and face painting. Free on March 30th, from 7-8 pm. Located at 28211 Paseo Dr., Wesley Chapel.
5. Spring Fest 2017 Annual Easter Expo (New Port Richey) - They will be featuring an egg hunt and free pictures with the Easter Bunny. The event is free on April 8th from 10 am - 2 pm. It is located at 8718 trouble Creek Rd. 813-493-4872.
6. Kirby's Family Farm Rock-N-Roll Easter Train (Williston, Florida) - This event is recognized as the world's biggest annual Easter egg hunt. You can climb aboard their full size historical locomotive, enjoy games, rides, a petting zoo, along with their egg hunt. Nickelodeon's Spongebob, Patrick and the Easter Bunny will be there. Each child will get a prize egg and a chance at winning a prize. Admission is $10 in advance, $15 at the gate, kids 2 and under are free. It is open April 7-9 from 10 am to 3 pm. It is located at 19630 NE 30th St., Williston. 352-812-7435.
|6 FUN AFFORDABLE THINGS TO DO IN FLORIDA FOR EASTER|