Everyone love to save money when they can. I don't know about you but I love freebies!I came across some awesome February freebies I want to share. Enjoy:
1. SIBI skincare samples - Click on the highlighted link, complete your order then submit. You can get 6 samples of their popular skincare products.
2. Free $39 in savings coupons book from P&G. Fill out the form and your booklet should arrive in 4 weeks.
3. At Shutterfly now through February 19th they are offering 4 freebies. You can get a puzzle, a shopping bag, a smaller 5X7 puzzle, or a matching game. Just use the code MYPICK at checkout. You still need to pay shipping though.
4. You can get free samples of Immunocologie face serums and creams. Simply go to their site and request up to 3 free samples.
5. You can get free safety glasses or ear plugs from Gateway Safety. Just fill out the form on their site.
6. Now through February 25th you can receive a free small slurpee for free when you download the 711 app.
7. There is a free kids workshop at Home Depot on March 4th. They will be learning how to make a rain gauge house. Sign up at their site.
8. You can get samples of free hair care products from Maple Holistics. Just fill out the form on their site