Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.





Hello all,


I am always on the lookout for new activities to do with my grandchildren. I recently have gotten into making cookies and other delicious treats with my granddaughter. She really loves to bake! So I thought , what a great gift to give her would be her own baking apron and chef hat so she can really look the part!


After looking at several sites, I came across this little gem. It is the Dapper and Doll brand chef hat for kids. I bought my granddaughter the pink, and boy does she love it. Every time we bake she has to have on. 


The aprons are very well made with wide straps and high quality stitching. The apron has an adjustable strap, and the hat has cinched stitching on back for a sure fit. The fabric is washable and perfect for any decorating on it you may choose.


Now on amazon you can buy this little gem for a mere $10.95 through this link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S2DPQPB



Trust me, it'll make a great gift for the little baker in your life!





Apron Set
by Dapper and Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment