Wednesday, March 20, 2019

THE AMAZING 4-1 LAMINATOR BY JZBRAIN

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.





Hello all,


I recently have gotten into arts and crafts, and purchased the 4 in 1 laminator by JZBRain. I dont know what I have been doing without this little beauty. It does it all!



It works for hot and cold laminating. And with grandkids, I do a lot of laminating of all those precious drawings they make me! It also has a built in cutting arm, so I can trim what I need right there without looking for other equipment.



It also has a built-in measuring device also. This also comes in handy when laminating. What I really like it the corner rounding tool. Now I can laminate all of my blog business cards, and round all the corners nicely.



It works quickly. It heats up in 3-5 minutes, and is very quiet. It is the perfect necessity for all those crafts projects you have waiting. It even comes with a pack of laminating pouches. It is a great product for a great price. Just $58.99 from amazon here-   https://www.amazon.com/JZBRAIN-Laminator-High-Speed-Laminating-Technology/dp/B07KBY887C/ref=sr_1_116?s=office-electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1545156941&sr=1-116&keywords=laminator+machine






THE AMAZING 4-1 LAMINATOR BY JZBRAIN


2 comments:

  1. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Admin, I hope are fine. I'm your one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf of me and from my family and friends.

    1947 Housing Islamabad
    Capital Smart City
    Lahore Smart City
    New Metro City Gujar Khan
    Skip Hire Near Me

    ReplyDelete