Wednesday, November 7, 2018

THE AWESOME WINDSHIELD SNOW COVER BY BIG HIPPO

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.



Hello all,


I am so glad I live in Florida. I  don't mind missing out on all that cold weather. One thing I definitely don't miss is having to scrape all the ice and snow in the winter. Every time it snowed, you had to trudge outside in the cold and scrape off your car window just so you could see to drive. It was miserable.



Now that I live in sunny Florida I don't have to worry about that anymore, but I still have relatives that do! So I found the perfect Christmas gift for those poor unfortunate souls that have to deal with the cold. It is the windshield snow cover by Big Hippos. It has a waterproof, thickened design. It id double sided, and can also be used as a sun shade



I love the heavy duty design, and it is made of very durable material. It also comes with a bonus! It comes with 2 bonus side windows covers! And the size is extra large. It can easily fit on the windshield of an SUV, truck, van, or any car.



Right now you can buy the Big Hippo windshield snow cover, including the 2 bonus side window covers, for the awesome price of $25,99 from amazon here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J2L1KSW
It is an awesome deal and makes a great gift!





THE AWESOME WINDSHIELD SNOW COVER BY BIG HIPPO




No comments:

Post a Comment