Wednesday, November 14, 2018

THE AWESOME VACUUM SEALER BY CRENOVA

I received compensation for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.





Hello all,


I don't know about you, but I spend a large of my weekly budget on groceries. And don't get me started on the prices of produce! It is all so expensive these days. So when we buy, which we all have to do, we need a way to preserve it and make it last longer if not used right away. That way we just aren't throwing money out the window!



Well I have the solution for you. The vacuum sealer by Crenova. This sealer is awesome! With it,
I can seal all of my food or produce I'm not using right away, and not have to worry about it going bad. It also works great, if you buy bulk like I do. The prices are cheaper that way. So I buy bulk, and make it into smaller usable portions and vacuum seal it for maximum freshness.



This vacuum sealer is pretty stainless steel. This is there updated sealer machine. It has an easy to use one touch vacuum to seal operation. It also comes with a 1 year warranty, and manufacturers lifetime support1 It also comes with starter bags, a roll of bags, and an accessory hose. What more can you ask for!



I love mine, and I use it all the time! Right now thie stainless steel vacuum sealer by Crenova is only $59.99 from amazon here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FL2NC1N- It makes a great gift!






THE AWESOME VACUUM SEALER BY CRENOVA

No comments:

Post a Comment