Wednesday, January 31, 2018

MY REVIEW OF THE CAMERA LICENSE PLATE FRAME WITH PARKING SENSOR BY SMALL ANT TECH

I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. 


Hello all,

We all do so much driving these days. I know I do. Sometimes it seems like thats all I do. So when I was offered the chance to try out the camera license plate frame with backup sensor and camera I jumped at it. We all could use a little peace of mind when driving, and this is that peace of mind. It makes me feel so much better knowing that there's something to help me drive safer!

This product is amazing. First off it's pretty easy to install. It comes with everything you need except for a NTSC monitor, which you need to buy seperately. I found them pretty cheap on amazon, for around $12. It has a highly sensitive backup sensor, which I love! It warns you with beeps if you come within 5.5 feet of something. Then it shows you in distance with a colorful reversing line. 

This is definitely a product you can count on. The camera is waterproof, and so it works great in foggy and rainy conditions. The lens on the camera has 6 layers to help eliminate blurs for a sharper image. The camera even has night vision with 2 LED lights that turn on when the light drops to a certain level. This is a great product, for a great price $36.99 on amazon http://amzla.com/rhdco9e57rjt .
Such a small price to pay for peace,of mind!





MY REVIEW OF THE CAMERA  LICENSE PLATE FRAME WITH PARKING SENSOR  BY SMALL ANT TECH




MY REVIEW OF THE CAMERA  LICENSE PLATE FRAME WITH PARKING SENSOR  BY SMALL ANT TECH

No comments:

Post a Comment