Sunday, December 17, 2017

NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS AT DISNEY

Hello all,

Living here in Florida I have been to a few of the major theme parks. One in particular, Disney is my favorite. Now that I have a grandchild,I wanted to take her there.It seems like the best time of the year to go, around Christmas time. Taking her to Disney was a dream of mine. So off I was to start planning.

I wanted to get the most out of our trip, so I checked out a few sites for advice to prepare. One of my favorite sites I checked out first was Couponing to Disney. I love this site and I find the author's advice easy to understand and follow. She offers many tips I took note of. I especially paid attention to her information about FastPass. We tried scheduling our FastPass with the Disney app, but it proved to be difficult to use and not very user friendly. We scheduled them through their kiosks instead.

We wanted to do as much as we could, so we used FastPass. With it we chose three rides initially. Then were able to choose more with FastPass, but one at a time. We rode a lot of rides! Even the few we did ride without FastPass, the lines were no longer than a 30 minute wait! We had an awesome time! I thought my granddaughter would be afraid of some of the rides, like the Teacups or Dumbo, but she absolutely loved them! In fact, the Teacups were her favorite! Her next favorite was It's a Small World. She loved being in the boat and watching all the animatronics going on around her! The expression on her face was timeless, something I will never forget! She even got to meet her favorite character, Minnie!

When it was time to eat, there were many eateries to choose from. We chose the Columbia Harbor House. It was perfect for lunch. We easily found seats, and it was very affordable. I definitely would eat there again.

Since it is the holiday season, when it got dark they lit up the front of the park around the castle with Christmas lights. It was such a sight to see! The castle was lit with purple and white lights. My granddaughter loved it! It was so beautiful. Every employee we came across was very knowledgable and pleasant. We had a great time! The only thing we didn't have time to do was shop, we were too tired. They did give my granddaughter a pin saying this was her first time at Disney, a real keepsake! I definitely recommend a trip to Disney for a way to spend quality time with the grandkids!



NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


NO BETTER TIME THAN CHRISTMAS  AT DISNEY


No comments:

Post a Comment