Wednesday, December 20, 2017

MY REVIEW OF THE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING PAD BY SURVIVAL HAX

I received compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own



Hello all,

We love the outdoors here in Florida. How could you not with our beautiful weather. I know my family loves hiking. We can hike for hours. But sometimes, before heading back we just need to take a break. Or maybe you're having an impromptu stay over at a friends, or if you just need an instant place to hunker down for the night. I have the answer to your dilemma.

The Self Inflating Sleeping Pad by Survival Hax. It gives you a comfortable nights sleep anywhere. I tried it and it unrolls to a comfortable 70.8 x 19.6, more than enough to lay on comfortably. I love that it auto inflates. You just turn the nozzle, and adjust it to where you like it. Not enough, then you have the option to blow into and inflate it that way. I also like that it is light weight, less than 2 pounds. Makes it much easier to carry, especially since it rolls up small into its own carrying case, and slips nicely into any backpack.

It's also water resistant, which is nice in Florida's weather. This is a great product, I don't know what I did without! It's available through this link for $29.99  https://survivalhax.com/products/self-inflating-sleeping-pad . It makes a great gift. I know what I'm giving to my camping friends for Christmas!-
 #survivalhax #camping #sleepingpad





MY REVIEW OF THE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING PAD BY SURVIVAL HAX




MY REVIEW OF THE SELF INFLATING SLEEPING PAD BY SURVIVAL HAX


1 comment:

  1. A great price indeed. I will add it to our Christmas list, perfect for sleepovers too!

    ReplyDelete