Sunday, October 15, 2017

AN AWESOME PRODUCT THE INSTANT READ BABY AND INFANT INFRARED THERMOMETER BY TWOBIU

I received product compensation  in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I am always on the lookout for products that will make my life easier. I am a grandma who babysits a lot. And of course, my granddaughter occasionally gets sick, and I have to take her temperature. She absolutely hates it when I need to do that for her. I am so glad I came across the Instant Read Baby and Infant Thermometer, Dual Mode for ear and forehead by TWOBIU. It is an infrared thermometer that is FDA approved.

This thermometer is awesome. No longer will I need to struggle with my granddaughter to take her temperature. This thing is so easy to use. After putting in the batteries, you then press the on/off button. You get to the setting you want to use, forehead or ear. For the forehead you place it on their forehead and press scan. After just a few seconds, the correct temperature is displayed. For the ear, you remove the cover and use the earpiece.Then hold slightly in their ear and press scan. A few seconds later, the temperature is displayed, all on a brightly lit, easy to read display screen. And the best part, if you have a higher than normal temperature, the display lights up red!

It comes in a convenient storage sleeve. It is available on amazon for $20 through this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075F8M94T.  This is a great product if you have kids!




AN AWESOME PRODUCT THE  INSTANT READ BABY AND INFANT INFRARED THERMOMETER BY TWOBIU


AN AWESOME PRODUCT THE  INSTANT READ BABY AND INFANT INFRARED THERMOMETER BY TWOBIU




AN AWESOME PRODUCT THE  INSTANT READ BABY AND INFANT INFRARED THERMOMETER BY TWOBIU

2 comments: