Sunday, July 23, 2017

MY REVIEW OF THE SENSATIONAL COMEDY HYPNOTIST RICH ALEXANDER



I received compensation of free tickets in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

Last night me and my husband were gifted free tickets to a comedy hypnotist in exchange for my review. I have never seen a hypnotist, so I didn't know what to expect. I figured there maybe a few people there, and the tickets were free so why not.


MY REVIEW OF THE SENSATIONAL COMEDY HYPNOTIST RICH ALEXANDER



Little did we know we were in for the time of our lives. We went to see comedy hypnotist Rich Alexander. The show was hilarious! I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes. I have always been skeptical of hypnotists, but after last night's show, I'm not anymore. His act is based on audience participation and he asks for volunteers, which there was no shortage of. He was playing to a packed house. Then he lets everyone know he will not embarrass anyone and he makes sure it's clean, not R rated, so it's fun for all audiences. 


MY REVIEW OF THE SENSATIONAL COMEDY HYPNOTIST RICH ALEXANDER



With a snap of his finger and the sound of his voice he had the volunteers doing all kinds of funny stuff. From doing ballet, to playing in a heavy metal band, to eating an ice cream that turned into a hot pepper. He had them believing they were doing these things and many more. It was so funny to see their expressions and their actions as they carried out his hypnotic suggestions. I have never laughed so hard in my life! My favorite part was when he told them they were all belly dancers. That was priceless!


MY REVIEW OF THE SENSATIONAL COMEDY HYPNOTIST RICH ALEXANDER



At the end of the show he gave them a positive hypnotic suggestion regarding how they see themselves in a positive light when they loook into a mirror. When he woke them up, he asked them all how long did they think they were up there. Most said about 20 minutes, when in reality it was 1 1/2 hours. Rich Alexander is definitely a master of his craft. I can sum his show up in one word, amazing! You can book him for your next event. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.


MY REVIEW OF THE SENSATIONAL COMEDY HYPNOTIST RICH ALEXANDER



The tickets were an affordable $15. They were given to us from the owners of where the event was held, the Trinity Meeting Center. They are two of the nicest people you could meet. They have many rooms available for renting for meetings, parties, conferences and such. They had refreshments available for donations, and the rooms are large and clean. Please keep them in mind for your next rental needs.










No comments:

Post a Comment