Thursday, July 20, 2017

AMAZING SALE GOING ON NOW FOR MY BOOK THE GUIDE TO SURVIVING FLORIDA VOLUME 1

Hello all,

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has purchased my book The Guide to Surviving Florida Volume 1. The sales are really starting to take off. If you have every wanted to visit Florida this book will give you facts you may need. Conveyed with a sense of humour, this book takes you through some survival tips in dealing with what we encounter everyday here in Florida!

If you have been on the fence about purchasing on, now is the time to act. My book is available in several formats ebook, paperback and audiobook. I have several promotions going on right now. The first is a kindle countdown deal for my ebook. Startinging July 22nd you will be able to buy my ebook for a mere .99 That's a saving of $3.00. That price goes up every 2 days till it gets back to its original price. If you can't wait, you can buy it here The Guide to Surviving Florida Volume 1.

My second promotion is for my audiobook with is for sale through amazon, audible, and itunes. But right now through audible you can get a copy of my audiobook with a free 30 day trial membership with this link audible.com. If you're interested in my paperback version, it is available here.

I hope either version you buy you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thanks again for your support, and keep reading!



THE GUIDE TO SURVIVING FLORIDA VOLUME 1

No comments:

Post a Comment