Wednesday, April 19, 2017

5 FASCINATING FUN ANIMAL TOURS IN FLORIDA

Hello all,

As with most children, they love seeing animals. My granddaughter included, shes loves any and all animals. There are so many types of animal viewing parks and tours I thought I'd post some so you can keep your little ones entertained. Enjoy:

1. Safari Wilderness - This place looks awesome. They have 4 options for viewing their animals, the vehicle safari, llama trek, kayak safari and camel expedition. This one is a little pricey, anywhere from $25 to$180 depending on what you choose. The tours are given from 9 am - 1 pm. It is located
at 10850 Moore Rd., Lakeland. 813-326-1458.



5  FASCINATING AND  FUN ANIMAL TOURS  IN FLORIDA  - SAFARI WILDERNESS





2. Dade City's Wild Things Zoo Tours - They have guided tours here so you can get close to the animals. They also have a variety of animal encounters so you can interact with the animals, such as swimming with baby tigers or alligators. The encounters are priced from $11.99 to $19.99 per person. They are located at 37237 Meridian Ave. and 17th St,. Dade City. 352-567-9453.



5  FASCINATING AND  FUN ANIMAL TOURS  IN FLORIDA  - DADE CITY'S WILD THINGS





3.Croc Encounters Reptile Park and Wildlife Center - This center is a wildlife sanctuary for unwanted reptiles. They offer personal and self guided tours.Tours are from $45-$99 for families, or $5 on Saturdays. You can have parties here, or watch an alligator wrestling show, and learn all about reptiles. It is located at 8703 Bowles Rd., Tampa. 813-217-4400.



5  FASCINATING AND  FUN ANIMAL TOURS  IN FLORIDA  - CROC ENCOUNTERS





4. Big Cat Rescue - This is one of the world's largest sanctuaries for exotic cats. They currently have lions, tigers, bobcats, cougars, and servals, lynx, and ocelots. It sits on 67 acres in north Tampa. They have many types of tours such as feeding tours and photo tours. Tours for kids are $19.00, adults $36 and up. They are located at 12802 Easy St., Tampa. 813-921-4130.



5  FASCINATING AND  FUN ANIMAL TOURS  IN FLORIDA  - BIG CAT RESCUE






5. Wildlife Survival Sanctuary - I have been here many times. This place provides sanctuary to many exotic animals. They have tigers, leopards, cougars, deers. emus. ostriches, a pot bellied pig, and lemurs. They take donations for their tours that you have to call and set up in advance. All of the donations are used for the care of their animals. A great place to go with the kids! You need to call (352)797-4785 to schedule a tour. They are located at 18212 Booming Rd., Springhill.



5  FASCINATING AND  FUN ANIMAL TOURS  IN FLORIDA  - WILDLIFE SURVIVAL SANCTURAY

20 comments:

  1. I would love to do any one of these. They all sound like fun tours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here so I'll be looking further as my granddaughter lives near Orlando. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love big cat rescues! We have one in Missouri too. Love your list! Sharing it with my nephew for his up coming trip to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit all of these! The wildlife sanctuary sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these look like such fun trips. I just love animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time this would make! When I lived in Florida there were always great places to go to see the animals. I know it's a bit up north but there is an awesome place called Jungle Adventures. 26205 East Colonial Drive Christmas, Fl 32709 you get to actually hold an alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always look for animal exhibits to visit when we're having a staycation or traveling. I'm sure we'd all enjoy any of these places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all look awesome, especially the big cat rescue. I'll have to add them to the bucket list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like such a fun trip. We are going to Florida tis summer...may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Animal tours are perfect for kids! I love taking my kids to museums and zoos that allow them to learn more about the animals around them. These sound like fun places to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all sound like amazing animal tours! We plan to spend some time in Florida next year and knowing there are so many interesting adventures and options for activities makes me want to go there now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think all these animals are fun except the reptile tour. Oh goodness, no. That's not for me. I am absolutely terrified of reptiles. Lizards freak me out! Anyway, I think the first one I'd be interested in visiting would be the Big Cat Rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful I am planning soon a trip like this because my kids love animals and I would love them to see the tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go to the Tampa area all the time. I think I will check out the cat rescue place. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would definitely be interested in the Wildcat Sanctuary. I'll have to remember this the next time I'm in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a cool and interesting tours. I'd want to go for the safari wilderness tour if I ever in florida. Perfect place to spend the summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love FL. next time we go i'll have to check one of these out. looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow i have never been to florida but that is on my bucket list, thanks for this wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  19. Big cat rescue is definitely my favorite one. You gave me great idea for my next trip :)

    ReplyDelete