Friday, September 23, 2016

SPOTLIGHT STORY- SHAWN MICHAELS FROM THESMARTLAD.COM

Hello all,

This week my Spotlight Story is about climbing and hunting enthusiast  Shawn Michaels. He is owner of the blog The Smart Lad. Here is his story:

By profession I'm an inbound marketer and I help small business to increase their ROI (return on investment). The key is to do something you love and you'll  automatically start making money online.  Now I am able to maintain a side business that generates me an extra five figures every month. Hunting and climbing is what I like to do in my spare time. I'm not an expert by any means, hunting and climbing is something that interest me. I often go fishing and duck hunting with my friends during the weekends. Climbing is my passion and it took me 1 1/2 years to build my following on twitter. It was all about consistently and hard work. It took a lot of effort to build a scalable business but it is paying off now. I am also an Amazon seller and I review hunting and climbing equipment on my blog.

For all your climbing and hunting needs check out his very informational blog at  http://thesmartlad.com/
You can also catch him on twitter @ASmartLad.





No comments:

Post a Comment