Sunday, June 3, 2018

LOOKING FOR A GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT? THIS IS IT!

I received compensation  for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


Hello all,

I don't know about you, but it must be that time of year. I have been getting so many invites to baby showers lately. So now it's time to go shopping. There are so many baby products on the market these days. But what should I buy? I want to purchase a good quality product that will last and be enjoyed. This product is the perfect baby shower gift.

It's the Muslin Swaddle 2 Pack Baby Receiving Blankets Gifts for Girls. Each blanket comes in its own gift box, wrapped with a pink ribbon. Let me tell you these blankets are adorable. It comes with one flamingo print, and one strawberry print. These blankets are super soft. They are made of bamboo which is a breathable material that is very soft on the baby's skin. I love the large size. They are a huge 47 x  47! That makes is easy to swaddle your baby in comfort.

Right now they are available on amazon for $19.99 through this link 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C7N1T83

These blankets are a great buy and make a great gift!



LOOKING FOR A GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT?  THIS IS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment